Wednesday 9 March 2011

Introduction.

Well folks, this is it, my first post on my blog. I hope you enjoy reading these and that no-one will be upset by them, because I have read horror stories about repucusions resulting from people being mentioned in a poor light on someone's blog. Rest assured that I shall try not to offend anyone.
Some of you know me well, others hardly at all, but if anyone reads this, they may find it interesting.
First off, I am the first born of three boys. My two younger brothers have the names Paul and Joel. My earliest childhood memory was probably being told not to pick my nose. LOL.
Nevertheless, the first 5 years were the best years of my life. Then we moved to Melbourne just so as my parents could make me go to the shittiest school I ever would go to. It was the headmaster's fault really; he was into force-feeding. I did not find out until my Irabina days were over that the other teachers were forced to force-feed me and the other children by the headmaster (his name was Bill by the way).
Still, Mum used to tell me I was luckier than I realized and now I see how right she was. At least I got to go on to Primary School, unlike my classmates at Irabina. I went first to Eastwood Primary School in Ringwood and then St. Edmund's Primary School in Croydon. After returning to Tyrendarra Paul and I started at Narrawong East Primary School and thanks to Facebook I have been able to regain contact with many of the other people who went there at the time, some of whom I had not heard from for years. My entire high school education took place at the Christan Community College (now Bayview College) and thanks to Facebook I have caught up with a few of the other people who were students there at the time.
I did up to Year 10 and then left because I felt I had gotten as much out of school as I possibly could. Since then I have been working on a voluntary basis at the Portland Library and I believe that I have found my calling there.
So in a nutshell, that is my life story.

No comments:

Post a Comment